progressive return to exercise
Follow Rachel Livingstone's Step by Step Approach to Rehabilitation After Pregnancy
Why Use Glowing Expectations Postnatal Program
It can be tempting to look for a quick fix to get your body back after pregnancy and birth. Think about what your body has just achieved - it grew, carried and delivered new life - amazing right!
Now is not the time to punish and exhaust it with long, intense workouts, especially with interrupted sleep and the demands of breastfeeding. Take the time to nurture and repair your body in these first few months with a progressive return to exercise. Exercising safely post birth ensures your health and wellbeing in the short and long term.
The Glowing Expectations Postnatal Program is:
- Safe to use as soon as YOU feel ready post birth - be it 2 weeks or 2 months
- Focuses on repair and rehabilitation after pregnancy and birth
- Includes specific exercises to strengthen your pelvic, floor, core and glutes
- Promotes a step by step approach and allows you to progress at your own pace
- Gets you ready to return to your usual exercise - or start something new
- Looks after your emotional wellbeing as well as your physical health
- Can be used in the comfort of your own home with any device - phone, laptop…
What Do I Get?
Quick, simple and easy to follow information and workouts to help rehabilitate your body after giving birth
The program developed from 20 years of looking after over 3000 pregnant and new mums
Guest Expert Advice
You will receive weekly motivational emails, with 'topic of the week' information and access to Guest Experts advice videos.
Rachel especially chose these Guest Experts to share their pearls of wisdom with you, as they are all part of the valued network of women she works with every day.
In 2003 Rachel started the Glowing Expectations pre and postnatal program in her Sydney studio, working on direct referral from Doctors, Obstetricians, Fertility Specialists and Physiotherapists. She also added an onsite Naturopath, Nutritionist and Massage Therapist and worked closely with a Counsellor and Acupuncturist to provide more holistic care for mums and mums to be. Since its inception Glowing Expectations has looked after the fitness and wellbeing of over 3000 pregnant women and new mums, as well as women managing polycystic ovarian syndrome, going through IVF or planning to fall pregnant. Glowing Expectations online now brings pre and postnatal fitness and wellbeing to women everywhere!